Monday, April 25, 2011

I'M DONE :D

        Okay so this is going to be one of my last blogs for Romeo and Juliet project. Doing this project was a lot of fun. I've learned a bunch of new things. My job as writer was stressful and fun. Stressful because it was hard to write it in modern terms, but still has the touch to it like Shakespeare had. Fun because I got to put my own little touch to it as well.  After I was finished with that I was then moved to print advertising. As you all know from a few post ago I thought that was going to be the hardest thing in the world. I don't know that I was thinking, but it was really easy. As you can tell from one of my print ads. Though I am sad to say that the project is done I'm ready for a new task and I'm ready to take it head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment