Thursday, March 17, 2011

How's it going?

So I wrote and rewrote Act1 Sense1 for the play The tragedy of Romeo and Juliet. When I finished writing the act  I then gave it to Mr.P to see if he wanted to change something or edit something out. Well it was due  Wednesday. I do admit that I turned it in a little late. I did try to e-mail the script to the people who  where in that sense. If you didn't get in please e-mail me be my school e-mail. Curt tells me that sense 2 is almost done and so I'm gonna read it over. Sense 3 is in the process of being done I just started it today. It's coming together a little bit at a time, but I'll have to talk to the costume designers and the prop people about how there going to be dresses and what props are going to go into the sense. If you have any questions about the script please e-mail me at my school e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment